BNSF Contractor Orientation is excited to share with you our new-dedicated site for BNSF Railway Contractors. Our new site is required for any/all contractors working on/with BNSF Railway properties. This new site will better facilitate your learning experience with streamlined course work, reference material, and enhanced communication.
- If you are the company administrator, you will need to do the following:
- Click on the register link and register your company so you will have access to the new system.
- Once registered, you will receive an email from email@example.com. When your registration has been verified.
- You can then login and go to the administration page and register any of your employees that need to be registered for any courses.
- BNSF requires Business Partners enrolled in Contractor Safety to enter their Company’s Recordable Incident Rate (IR) & Lost Workday Case Rate (LWCR); based on hours worked with/for BNSF. This is not your Company’s overall OSHA 300 Log (Recordable IR & LWCR) but a subset of those hours and injuries that were experienced while in service to BNSF only.
- If you are a contractor employee and need to take a course, you will need to do the following:
- If you have a login and password just click login and continue.
- If you do not have a login and password then click the register button, find your company and contact your company administrator to register you in the system.
- Once registered you can then login.
If you need any further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office 866-599-2482 Fax 866-594-6704