BNSF Railway and ContractorOrientation.com are excited to share with you our new-dedicated site for BNSF Railway Contractors. Our new site is located at www.BNSFcontractor.com where our dedication to training will continue for the contractor. This new site will better facilitate your learning experience with streamlined course work, reference material, and enhanced communication.
Your current ContractorOrientation.com cards are valid until they expire. For your renewal and any further support you will then go to www.BNSFcontractor.com and take the 2014 BNSF Railway Contractor Safety Course.
Please note that your company will need to have a new updated registration on BNSFcontractor.com
- If you are the company administrator, you will need to do the following:
- Go to www.BNSFcontractor.com and re-register your company so you will have access to the new system.
- Once registered, you will receive an email from Webmaster@BNSFcontractor.com when your registration has been verified.
- You can then login and go to the administration page and register any of your employees that need to be registered for any courses in 2014.
- If you are an employee, you will need to do the following:
- Contact your company administrator to register you on this site, this can be done one of two ways:
- If you have a current login to www.ContractorOrientation.com login, and at the top of the welcome screen you will see the name of your company administrator.
- If you do not have a current login to www.BNSFcontractor.com click register, then search for your company to see if it is registered. Click your company name and on that screen you will see the name of your company administrator. Contact them to be registered on the site.
If you need any further assistance, please email us at Webmaster@BNSFcontractor.com
Cost of the BNSF Railway contractor safety orientation course is $15.00 (one-year badge).
Office 866-599-2482 Fax 866-594-6704